Article provided by: Maple Mountain Recovery
Maple Mountain Recovery is one of the reputed PTSD treatment facilities with evidence-based modalities, first-class facilities, and customized treatment programs. We use psychotherapies like neurofeedback, experiential therapy, and equine therapy to treat PTSD and other mental health disorders.
Top reasons to choose our PTSD and trauma treatment center
As among the leading PTSD treatment centers, we have a three-step process and use an integrated treatment plan to help patients overcome their mental health disorders. We use evidence-based modalities like EMDR, experiential therapy, neurofeedback, etc., to help patients attain improved mental wellness.
Set in a serene and breathtaking location at the base of Maple Mountain, our 11,000 square foot home offers the perfect ambiance for healing and recovery. Our patients enjoy access to a dry sauna, grand theatre room, high-end exercise studio, jacuzzi, basketball gym, and a variety of other luxury amenities.
How is PTSD treated?
The treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder helps you regain control over your mind, body, spirit, and life in general. The primary treatments for PTSD include a combination of psychotherapy sessions and medications. Our residential trauma recovery program for PTSD focuses on the following aspects:
- Identifying the cause of your PTSD and addressing it with behavioral therapies
- Teaching you skills to cope and manage your symptoms
- Inculcating a positive way of thinking about themselves, others, and the world
- Helping patients develop healthy coping skills to overcome stressful situations
- Treating other co-occurring disorders related to PTSD, such as depression, anxiety, or alcohol or drug abuse disorder
During our inpatient PTSD treatment rehab, we use cognitive therapy, experiential therapy, EMDR, neurofeedback, individual and group therapies to help patients attain a safe and sustainable recovery. We also prescribe antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications to help patients manage the symptoms of PTSD.
How can I overcome PTSD?
If you have enough reasons to believe that you may have PTSD, you must approach a licensed PTSD treatment center to get a proper diagnosis and treatment. In the interim period, here are some healthy exercises that you can adopt to manage the symptoms of PTSD:
- Deep breathing - The truth is that most of us do not breathe properly, which can increase stress and anxiety. Learn to breathe deeply from your diaphragm and practice it regularly to overcome PTSD anxiety, irritability, and insomnia.
- Progressive muscle relaxation - This refers to a set of exercises that focuses on tensing and relaxing different muscle groups throughout the body. Progressive muscle relaxation is similar to a pendulum and it is an effective technique to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Mindful meditation - Mindful meditation increases self-awareness and enables you to be in touch with the present moment. While most PTSD patients suffer from feelings of fear, anxiety, stress, and embarrassment stuck in their heads, mindful meditation can help get past those disturbing emotions and equip you with a clear state of mind to lead a healthy and fulfilling life.
Contact Maple Mountain Recovery today at (801) 499 9316 to verify your insurance or speak to an addiction treatment specialist. As one of the licensed PTSD treatment facilities, we assign a dedicated recovery coach for each patient to assist them and help them attain a safe, speedy, and sustainable recovery.Ptsd Treatment Facilities
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
Call us at: 1-800-709-7831